Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the last 5 days were the best day i ever had here..
it was the first time i got the feeling of family here..
it was the days when my family were here to visit me..
although i was really busy with tests coming+event+meeting i set all of them aside and dedicated my time after classes for them..
although it made me really busy..where i rushed to and fro at my uncle's house at Jurong West from Ang Mo Kio which took about 1 hour I find it worthwhile doing..
It really makes me realise that family comes before everything else..
Being with family is the best time ever..now I begin to understand why most of my friends who stay in JB would rush back home after the lessons end on Friday..
If my family were to stay in JB I guess I would have done the same thing..
Happy moments pass by the fastest..after 5 days being here,my family went back Taiping yesterday night..
After sending them off,although I felt a little bit sad..I told myself it's time to focus on study as examinations are coming next week..
Im going to buck up ,prepare for exams and anticipating for X'mas term break..
I love my family!


my big family

No comments:

Post a Comment