Friday, December 10, 2010

10.12.2010

Trying to arrange my thoughts...
I had been occupied with lots of thoughts lately...
I could still remember the first few weeks of my second sem were like a bed of roses..
free as in stress-free,homework-free(no homework)...
enjoyable ( had series of activities for me to join every week)..
fun-filled (have lots of fun bonding with classmates)


time really pass by in a jiffy...it's way too fast..
I could still remember my last sem break 8 weeks ago..it's like just ended..
This sem is the time where friendship among our classmates cherish..
I really enjoyed the time with my classmates..it somehow make my homesickness banish...
we spent almost every free time after classes end together..from sports,hanging out,mugging in library or even crapping around,they build up our friendship..from acquaintance--friends--good friends--TRUE FRIENDS...

Week 8 already ended...
Week 9 is going to start officially..
It's time where all of us will dig our eyes into lecturer notes,past year papers etc etc etc..
It's time where all of us will gather all our attentions into STUDY..
Although it's just a 3 days common test,I can see that all of us really put in effort to prepare for it..
Hopefully our hard work will pay off!
All the best!

1 comment: