Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holiday!

My common test finally ended today!
My feeling was indescribable...at the moment I passed my test paper to the invigilator, I felt a great relief..I can start planning for my holiday (in fact I've already been thinking about it before the exam ended..hehe)..

ermmmm...what should I do for this coming holiday?

CELEBRATE BDAY WITH GRANDMA...it's her 80th bday this year...and we are celebrating it BIG this year to mark this meaningful golden age..ermm..can't imagine how she's going to feel...going to capture her every smile this Saturday night...hehe...
GO HOME...i miss my HOME...seriously..my bed..my pillow..my bolster..everything in Taiping!
FAMILY TIME...Time being with family is getting lesser when 1 leaves the home to further his/her studies or work..Home has become the so-called hotel where we only stay there for 10++ days in 2 months...I know this sounds pathetic..but this is the truth...So I'm going to make use of the short holiday to the most..prioritise my family!
CALIGRAPHY...last year i wrote a few 春联(chinese couplets which can be seen on the doorways in Chinese community especially during Chinese New Year) and gave away to some of my relatives..I didn't know they would be so sought after that everyone is asking for 1...so this year I'm going to write more...I think I should consider charging some amount as my side income..hehe
MEET UP WITH OLD FRIENDS...This is utmost important...meeting up with old friends,chatting,hanging out to know more about their latest changes...reminiscing sweet secondary school life...


To my DP1003 friends,I know I'm going to miss you all..
Absence makes the heart grow fonder..this 2 weeks break will foster a better bond among us..
and I'm wishing all of you a Happy Holiday!!!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment