Monday, December 20, 2010

Things I want for my Christmas

Dear Santa Papa,

Alright ,let's get straight to the point..
You know , year 2010 have been a good year for me..I've been behaving good,trying my best to be the positive person..So let's make this as simple as possible okay?
I don't think it's too much to ask if you grant just some of these wishes this Christmas..


1.All my family members and friends to stay happy and healthy.


2.A Canon EOS 550D
I'm really into photoshooting..and I don't ask for a high range DSLR..
just a beginner type like this will do..




3. A 4.0 result for my coming semesters
To achieve this I have to get ALL AAAAAAAAAAssss...Amen!


4. An Apple Ipad



Everyone and their dogs has got this.Honestly speaking , I have never seen anyone using it productively. 99% of the time,people with an Ipad are using it to paly games/ browse pictures /pretend to be cool.

Heck,I want one too. Not to use it,but I don't mind one of them try-hards and carrying one of those as a fashion item.hehe.


5.Last but not least,let every person in the world have food on the table,a family to go to and a roof over their head.



Thank you Santa..

and wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!


1 comment: