Thursday, June 23, 2011

There truly is no better place than home

I hate this kind of moment,where there are only few hours left before I need to leave my home..
Home is truly a wonderful place for me, even more wonderful when I have been away from it for months, then back for about 10 days,11 days to be exact.
The 11 days here had been fulfilled days for me. Fulfilled days for my stomach..haha!
There's no chance for my stomach to rumble..
The relentless supply of food kept feeding me..
The temptation of the nice home-cooked food and local Taiping food made me futilely surrender to them,grabbed them,mouth wide-opened, and voraciously finished them!


This hilarious advertisement reflects what really happens to me.
My mum is like the woman in the advertisement(my mum is a lot prettier than her..haha)
The nerdy guy is me ( undeniably I'm a lot more handsome than him..haha)
Everytime I am back to my sweet home,my mum will prepare lots and lots of delicious food to test my RESISTIVITY towards nice food ( actually i asked for it laa..hehe)
So when she puts in so much effort to make me mouth-watering food, how can I disappoint her by eating just a little?
So everytime I'll give her face by eating a lot..haha..
Sometimes when I tell her 'Ma,I'm full already', she will say when you are back to Singapore then there will be no one to cook you such food. That somehow touches me.
I only have the opportunity to try her cookings once maybe in 2 months time. All the food she cooked for me,all the tonics she prepared for me..
Not only her,my father, who always buy me my favourite local food..
When I'm back home, I don't have to worry about anything..everything is so well taken care of..
There truly is no better place than home!

No comments:

Post a Comment