Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thanks Papa!

In this very special day,I would like to thank my father for everything that he had given me.
For me,father's day is not just today . It is everyday.
I would say I'm a typical Eastern who don't express my love publicly. I might not say it out but I really mean it,deep from my heart..

To a father as loving,
as a father could be,
To the one that I love,
to call 'Papa!'


I have a message,
that comes from the heart.
Saying I love you!
is a start.


Finding the right time,
to say this to you,
The right place, at the right time,
has been difficult to do.


Right now, you may,
have some things to pursue,
But please just listen,
as I say 'Thankyou!'


Thanks for the laughter,
the good times we share,
Thanks for always listening,
and always being there.


Thanks for the care,
the love too.
I guess what I am trying to say is,
Papa, I love you!


Happy Fathers Day papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment