Sunday, June 5, 2011

We've grown Stronger

Just back from Elites Camp,a 3days 2nights leadership training camp.
I'm really exhausted after all the trainings that I've gone through the 3 days.
It was the toughest and most physically-demand camp that I've underwent.
1000+ jumping jacks..
200+ push-ups..
All of us were pushed to our maximum limit. All the games and tasks given seemed so unachievable but all of us managed to accomplish them eventually. We persevered,we worked together,we endured to the last and we succeeded..We managed to survive throughout the camp!

Now I can feel the body aches after the vigorous trainings.
Despite all the muscle pains and body aches,I've learnt a lot throughout the camp.
ELITES camp,a camp to train the future student leaders.
E-Enthusiastic
L-Leadership
I-Initiative
T-Teamwork
E-Efficiency
S-Spontaneous
Besides that,all the campers lived together with the same spirit 'ALL FOR ONE,ONE FOR ALL' .
It's a spirit which make me really proud of our batch of future leaders.
Everytime anyone of us makes mistake we will do the punishments together.
Although we were divided into a few teams,but we worked and helped each other.
I love the selfless quality within all of us.
After the camp,I've grown up a level.
I will keep on learning because it's a non-stop learning process..
Good Job ELITES !


No comments:

Post a Comment