Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When routine isn't normal..

I've an inactive blogger for almost 2 months..I could still remember last time how I encourage my friend to blog more and now I'm like self-contradicting,slapping my own face!
2months isn't a short period..
What have I done for the past 2 months?
A LOT..Things have changed..people too..
Sometimes I just feel unsure of myself..what do I really want?
Some people says 'No expectation,no disappointment'..I think it is true.
My 2nd year of study has commenced for almost 5 weeks..yea it's the 5th week now..
I think i fond of using the phrase 'how time flies'..HOW TIME FLIES..
It's already the 5th week. The past 5 weeks have been busy and hectic..CCA activities which is to be held come relentlessly..I can no longer go home before sun set.most of the time when I reach home it would be after 7pm..
Is that the life that I want? I'm unsure..
But thanks God I'm not alone..I've friends who always work with me,together we stay in school having meeting,planning for activities till late evening,late night.
It's the sweetest moment seeing the events that you play a part in planning succeed.
When routine isn't normal,with the accompany of friends, the support of family far away from me,I'll persevere..jy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment