Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm really exhausted!
I want more time for myself!
I've been really busy with CCAs..
There is lesser and lesser time for myself..
God,please grant me with more time! I really need them badly..

Once I asked my senior who hold prominent post in one of the CCA club.
I asked him," Don't you prefer more time for yourself instead of dedicating most of your time for the club?"
He answered me," Is there any1 out there who don't want themselves to be free? To have more time for themselves? There is always a price to pay to achieve what you want."

yea..he's true..everyone live with purposes in their life..
There's always a reason for you to do something. There is always a target that drive you forward.
I'm really tired. But it's life. You can't give up easily or you will achieve nothing.
With the target bear in mind, I will move forward.
Hopefully I can achieve my target ..

1 comment:

  1. to commit in CCA is optional, but the important thing is that you can learn something from that, and enjoyed joining it. Hope you can manage your time wisely. Anyway this is also problem faced by me now. Jiayou together !! :)

    ReplyDelete