Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New chapter of life..

Today I celebrated my 19th birthday with my besties!
We had a hearty lunch at Pastamania and then head to Party World KTV for a 4-hour karaoke session. I'm really grateful because despite all the packed schedule my friends still spent their whole afternoon celebrating with me. I realised that,satisfaction is not when I have everything I want,it is when I feel happy with everything I have. I'm really lucky to have them as my brothers n sisters I'd say. They are the group of friends that always bring joys to me.
Wow,I look baack to year 18,a year passed carrying good and happy events,as well as hard times that made me stronger,more independent and more experienced to face the future.
Each year I remembering the experiences that I've got through and what I've learned as a whole year passed in my life.
Now as I am 19 years old ,I've different perspectives and thoughts than a year ago and hopefully more confident with myself.
19th only happens 365days in a lifetime. I left 364 days.
I'll treasure every single moment in my last year that starts with 1 !

No comments:

Post a Comment