Monday, May 30, 2011

Last few words before I bid farewell to 18

Last few words before I bid farewell to 18..
I'm thankful that God give me everything I need in life..
I've a sweet family who is always there for me every time I need them..
I've bunch of friends who are there to help me when I'm in need..
All the while from I was young boy till now,when I'm soon to be 19,I'm always surrounded by loves and cares from people around and God perhaps..
I'm never alone to face the challenges in life..My family is always there to back me up..
Thanks God for everything that You've granted me,talents that You've bestowed to me..
Hopefully by growing 1 year older,I'll learn to be more mature,more prepared to deal with adversities and traumas.
A big thanks to everyone that have walked into my life and left footprints in my heart in this 18 years..
May God bless all of us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment