Monday, December 3, 2012

It's about Italian #1

After staying in Italy for 11 weeks, I think I shall start blogging about Italians.
In another 11 weeks I will be back to Singapore, back to home, graduating, start working and and work work work.
I know I will miss this place no matter how much I miss home now. I know it's still too early to say this.
11 weeks isn't short, but for me, 50% has finally passed, another 50% to go and when the figure draws to 40, 30, 20, 10 and eventually I will be back!

So I'm gonna write about what I've learned about Italians during my 5 months stay in Italy.

So today I saw one of my colleague, Manuel who just had a haircut.
Me       : Manuel, just cut your hair? Nice hair cut!
Manuel : No, it's just that my ears grow bigger.
Me       : Huh? Ohh okay. Yeah you are right, your ears look bigger now! (bursting into laughter)

Then, Manuel told me that that is one of the Italians' joke about someone who just had a haircut.
So next time when an Italian cuts his/her hair, you should walk up and say, ' Hey your ears have grown bigger!' haha
Okay, so this is Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment