Monday, December 31, 2012

2012-2013

Seeing all the posts about this new year's eve and the coming new year make me wanna chip in and write something about my 2012 as well.

Year 2012 has been a meaningful and remarkable year for me. It is the year that I officially enter the family of 20's and also the year where I get to set my foot on different places around Europe.  It is indeed a smooth and memorable year for me without much disappointments that really matter me.

Year 2013 will still be a big question mark and unknown for me. Talking about my new year resolution, what really matters me is my future job as I'm going to enter the job market in 4-5 months time. People always say that the first job is a major milestone in ones life which will determine your future career prospect. So my biggest resolution this coming new year is to enter a good company which allows me to work and learn in the same time. 

Besides that, I definitely hope that everything surrounding me will be getting better, my family, relationship, friendship etc. From 2012-2013, now what I'm looking forward most is the day where I can step in Singapore and going home!

Happy new year! Buon Anno! 

No comments:

Post a Comment