Monday, December 3, 2012

Brownie and Brownbie #2

It was Friday so I was asking Brownbie if she wanna Skype because we have not been Skype-ing for more than 10 days due to her internship. She said yes so I made her to sleep first as we only Skype at 2am her time.
So at 2.08am her time (she is expected to be late haha) we started our conversation.
The Skype with her is always relaxing despite her sleepiness at first. haha
So we were chatting happily and..

Brownbie : eh do you know Pei Fen?
Me          : (thinking....yea I know one Pei Fen who is from Taiping but no way she will know her) Pei Fen?
                  Which 1?
Brownbie : noh..you know the Singapore FM 933, one of the famous DJ called Pei Fen?
Me           : Ooooo.. heard of that. Why leh?
Brownbie  : My supervisor said I resemble her leh. And she is the second 1 who said that. haha
Me           : Oooo really? Haha. Who was the first 1?
Brownbie  : My secondary school friend lor.
Me            : Hmm how to write her name in Mandarin? Let me Google and see. hehe
Brownbie   : noh.. the very common Pei Fen characters which you can think of lor.
Me            : very COMMON?  ooo the 'pei' with the 'dan ren pang' and the 'fang' with the 'cao zi tou'?
Brownbie   : Yep!
Me            : (Googled 佩芬 FM933)
                    oooo..not bad la. you reasonably resemble her. haha

So now I know how Pei Fen looks like. Thanks to Brownbie! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment