Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's a dream come true

Finally decision made and I got myself a DSLR.
I've been targeting for it for more than half a year and after a long long hesitation and struggling,I made up my mind and here it comes---My very own Canon EOS 550D!
The feeling is really mixed-up when I got it.
I feel excited of course. I feel like it's a dream comes true. But at the same time I also experience shrinkage of my bank saving! haha.
Anyway I'm not going to regret over the decision made. It's worthwhile spending on what I'm interested in.
Shooting with manual mode is a vast different from automatic mode. It's really a long way for me to master it.

Hopefully this won't distract me from preparing for my last test next Wednesday.
Stop playing with it!
Time to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment