Sunday, February 6, 2011

I could still remember last week I was so anticipating for cny to come..
and in a blinking of an eye, 1 week passed and it's already the 5th day of cny..
and I'll have to go back to Singapore..start preparing for my semestral exam..
Sometimes I would prefer the feeling of anticipation than the feeling of achieving something..
This is because when you anticipate or hope for something,you can think and imagine as far as you like...you can imagine how nice or how perfect it is...and you can't wait for the thing or day to reach you..
And when you get something,the feeling of anticipation gone..and come the feeling of worry-of-losing-it...
Last Wednesday which was the cny eve was the first day I reached my home town and also the day for reunion dinner..
I enjoyed these few days a lot..we ate without thinking of the consequences( I think my waistline had gone up by 1 inch..haha)..we played..we gambled(it's a tradition for us and it's the only period of time we are permitted to gamble by our parents..hehe)..and of cause we got angpau!!
And soon..as the clock tickling..comes the time where we have to leave each other, and go back to our normal life..
No matter how reluctant we are, we can't freeze the time..what we can keep is the sweet memories..the sweet moments..the sweet pictures captured..and the sweet angpau..hahaha
So..here comes the feeling of anticipation..we can start countdown for the Year 2012,Year of Dragon!
As for me,I'll have to leave my home town by tonight..go back to school..and start to fight for my future!
Taiping,I'll be back again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment