Sunday, November 7, 2010

Should I start earning extra pocket money for myself?
I am not lacking of money..the allowance I receive every month is more than enough for me..
I can even save quite a sum of money monthly..
Yesterday my aunt suggested me to start a chinese calligraphy class...
She said her friend who is also a part time tuition teacher is interested in opening a chinese calligraphy class..she can provide me with the place and getting students is an ease for her as a tuition teacher..
it's only me whether I want OR not..The fee is about $10-$15 per lesson(90mins)..
wow!!!i didn't know it can be so lucrative by being a tuition teacher here..by getting 5 students,I can easily earn $200++ per month..
woohoo~
I think I shall practice my calligraphy more as it can be a very profitable part time job for me..
This is one of my calligraphy which was written last year.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment