Monday, October 11, 2010

if only i can freeze time...

kinda addicted to Heroes lately..
everyday stuffing my eyes in front of the tv watching Heroes..from season 1 to 4 now...
it's a drama about gifted people with special power (can teleport,read ones mind,fly like a superman etc etc etc)
I wish to have the power like Hiro Nakamura in the drama..who addressed himself as master of time and space..
If i can teleport like him to any date any place in the world back in the dinasour century or to the Chinese dynasty,i will teleport myself to the day my sem break started...
how time flies~
i will be going back Singapore this coming wednesday...not even 48 hours left...
I have been home for more than a month..although the day here might be comparatively boring,but I really cant bear to leave my sweet home..im gonna miss my mum's home-cooked food..im gonna miss my bed...my pillow...my bolster...my hometown...
aihz...
how i wish the time will freeze now...or at least slow down the tickling of clock..
this proves the saying 'home sweet home'..the best place in the world is none other than our very own H O M E...

No comments:

Post a Comment