Thursday, October 14, 2010

home alone in the dark night...
my roommate is still in Msia..he will only be back on Saturday..
i hate this feeling of being lonely..boring..i need someone to talk to...
someone to joke...someone to share my thoughts...
Blog is the site which i will report in everyday to share my feeling...
although it doesn't speak...doesn't listen...it will just digest everything i share on it...
it is a great way for me to vent out my feelings..be it positive or negative ones...
it had been a tiring day for me...
having dragged my tired body + tonnes heavy luggage from Woodlands custom..up the 950 SBS bus..down to Marsiling MRT station...took a train...then alighted at Ang Mo Kio MRT station..
By the time i reached my 2nd home...i was already perspiring like hell...
then still need to clean up my room which had been unattended or unused for 1 month+...just imagine the dust which had been collected in my room...
after that i went to school to purchase my sem 2 lecturer notes..then being invited by my friends i followed them window shopping at Orchard Road...later on we travelled to Bugis to have a movie at Shaw Cinema...After a ghost movie which got 1 of my friend screamed like crazy,we went walking around Bugis Street..
I came back after having a hearty dinner at Bugis..
by the time i came home it's already 8pm+..
I was totally exhausted...my legs need a massage badly!
tomorrow will be another day full with activities...
gonna turn in earlier tonight to recharge myself for a enjoyable trip to Singapore Zoo...
nitez....

No comments:

Post a Comment