Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bad news,again...
I could still recall 6 months ago i was sitting at the void deck of the HDB flat i staying.
I was there staying up till deep in the midnight to wait for the e-online registration for my General Study Module(GSM) to kick-off.
I still remember my target was German study.Reason being German as the second most spoken language in Europe after Russia,and Germany is the leading country in engineering field.
Yet reality is cruel. It was only a split of second that made the difference. I was just a few seconds late to click on the e-online registration link then I found out German class was FULLy registered.
So me being dissappointed put my hope on the second semester to put myself into the class.
Then,it came to this morning,where the registration for GSM module for the 2nd semester start.
I ,didn't want the history to happen again stayed in front of the computer 30 minutes earlier than the supposed time. Yet,luck wasn't with me again. All I got were the stupid modules which don't benefit me at all---Professional Image and cross cultural studies.
I was really pissed that I wrote in an email to my personal mentor explaining the problem faced by most of my friends and me.I appealed to him to help me in getting a place for me in german class which I have been yearning for so much.
Now the only one I can count on is Mr.Pom--my personal mentor. I really hope that he can bring me a good news ASAP.
M A Y G O D B L E S S M E

No comments:

Post a Comment