Monday, March 16, 2009

i failed in my jpj motorcycle test...:(

this morning i woke up early in the morning....
dressed myself up....then followed mr.chuah's car to sepakat.....
i was feeling really nervous....
then after i registered...i got number 13...
13....in cantonese 'sap san' is a good number...so i felt less nervous and regained a little bit confidence....
the test started at 9am....not sharp but roughly lyk that....
the examiner with dark blue uniform sat at the middle observing us...one by one....
i was getting more nervous and nervous...
1,2,3....4,5,6...7,8,9....10,11,12.....
it was going to reach me soon....ah!!!
suddenly...a big dark blue toyota Fortuner arrived...
OMG..how unlucky i was....
it was the pegawai from JPJ....
i was the 1st one to be examined under the JPJ fellow...
slowly i walked to the motorcycle parked....then i started the engine....
i rode it to the starting point waiting for the examiner's intruction....
then i rode slowly over the '8' shape ...then when i rode on the bridge,i was riding slowly....
abruptly....i felt a fell from the bridge...
wtf....my motorcycle fell from the bridge....
then i rode to the bhgn 3 place....
i told myself i've failed bhgn2...i muz do well in bhgn 3...
i did everything i learned before.....
but when i got my result...
what a surprise...i failed in both parts....
i asked the examiner....he said i didnt turn my head to left while i made a turn at the corner...
but i was very sure that i did did that....
i told him but he said 'awak kata u ada buat...tapi penguji tak nampak...kira fail la'...
i was really angry that time....
i felt like wanna quarrel with the fellow....
but i didnt do so...to save my energy....quarrelling with that KIND of people is only a waste of my saliva...

Objective Questions:why i failed in the JPJ test?
A.the examiners are too handsome until i cant concentrate well.
B.The JPJ officer who came with GIGANTIC Fortuner stunned me.
C.The tranquil and lush ever green forest beside Sepakat distracted me.
D.The blindness of the examiners.
E.Too little practices i did.
F.The slippiness of the road.
G.The unfairness of the Malay examiners(my friend Mi Hao failed bhgn 3 too although he did
everything well)
H.The bad luck i had had(13 is not a lucky number)
I.The stink of undescribable smell of the helmet provided there.
J.The nervousness oi endured.

as the saying goes,"to win you have to lose first'...
i wont feel too sad and dissapointed with this failure....

1 comment: