Thursday, March 12, 2009

exam ends....

11.50pm 13032009 indicates the end of my US1....
i felt relieved....
i've got back 2 of my result....
i got 94 for my chemistry....
n 100 for my math....

huhh....the holiday have started...
i've a lot of plannings to do during this holiday...
finish my moral folio....find picture for my seni spm folio...settle my chinese club things...and homeworks.....
but this holiday i'll need to travel with my parents to K.L....
maybe for 3 days coz my aunt will be having an operation...
then later 2nite i'll be going to ipoh...
attending a...somesort lyk computer course....
i'll only be back on sunday nite....
then monday i'll be having my motorcycle JPJ test....
busy busy busy....

SPM results came out yesterday....
nxt year will be me myself getting result...
i wonder what kind of result im going to get and how my feeling will be lyk..
3 of my besties got straight 1As...
im really proud of them....
i asked one of my fren what's the secret behind the success...
she told me 5 phrases...:
多听--listen more
多看--observe more
多读--read more
多说--speak more....not crapping ya...
N 1 more slipped my mind....
she encouraged me to start prepare now....
i intended to do so...
but half of the month had passed...
and i've a lot of works to be done....
^^"....
haiz...i need more time!!!

1 comment:

  1. no wonder u din go ad maths tt yesterday.wat computer course?tell me when u r back ya..
    congratulations for your good result!

    ReplyDelete