Sunday, March 4, 2012

Timeless Love 那个夏天

Timeless love is an upcoming local Singapore movie which is to be released on 8th March.
First look at the chinese name of the movie, it reminds me of the famous Taiwanese love movie 那些年,我们一起追的女孩. And the movie poster is quite the same.
So here is the synopsis of the movie which I found in Google :
Morgan is a wealthy university student who has been living with his grandmother since young. However, he is also a lonely boy whose systematic way of handling things that result in paranoia when something was amiss led to a rigidness and inflexibility in his behaviour that others find intolerable. His life soon changes when his grandmother passes away, and amongst her belongings, Morgan finds an island's lease and a few pictures of his grandmother and a stranger posing intimately in an island. He somehow recalled that his grandmother used to tell him stories of her regrets with regards to a watch and the island when he was younger... Intrigued about the identity of the mysterious man and to escape the paparazzi, he decided to head to the island to unravel the mysteries and seek answers.


Honestly I am not into local movie and I don't really know any of the directors and actors of the movie. Those whom I know are just Desmond Koh who I saw him hosting some Singapore TV shows on TV and Aloysius Pang who acted in the famous childhood movie I'm Not Stupid.
So I was at the actors meeting-up session at Choa Chu Kang the other day . It was just so coincident that me and my friends were there to have our dinner and saw this event going on.
So we just stopped by,joined in the crowd ( which was not really big,I think just 30-50 people,and mostly girllsssss) which somehow made 3 of us guys felt awkward to join in haha.

Sometimes I wonder why all the die-hard fans are normally and mostly girls. I think it's just their inborn nature. haha

Oh yeah happened to find the song of the movie in Youtube. The name is 当我们正同在一起. It's quite soothing and calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment