Friday, August 5, 2011

The road not taken

Sometimes we tend to hesitate..
Sometimes we tend to evade reality..
We can evade reality,but we can never evade the consequences..
There are always sacrifices to be made in every decision that we make,every action that we take.
I've come to the T-junction..
Two roads diverged in the traffic light post..
And sorry I could not travel both..
I try to look down as far as I could..
Both of them look just the same..as just as fair..
I know how way leads on to way..
There's U-turn in front but it will never be the same..
As I still ponder over which road to choose..I think I need to know my priority..
My priority is always academics when I'm still a student..
Co-curricular activity(CCA) is important but heed not!
It's not that I don't have any CCA at all..
What for holding a camp when the final exam is drawing near?
I know you've all gone through it but it's not everyone that can make it.
I loathe the way you all say it when you say exam is not a valid reason to skip the camp.
And it's worse when you say you will make sure those who skip the camp without valid reason will have their names erased from the EXCO list.
It's like an intimidation!
Okay.fine.After writing out all these I think I've made up my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment