Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chinese insulted in Malaysian Adverstisement


Here comes another racism issue in Malaysia.
Sometimes I just fed up with all this kind of nonsense. I don't know why some people tend to link everything to racism. The more we try to clarify that we are free from racism the more we get worked up over trivial issue like this.
People are just over-reacting over this issue and this is all thanks to the convenience of internet. Internet helps in the widespread of news,ideas,be it good,bad,real or fake one.
I personally don't get offended after watching this video. You can kick aside all the skin colour issues and merely focus on the Ramadhan message which is conveyed through the video. You can laugh at the funny face,the gestures made by the Chinese in the video for her silliness.
Although I disagree with the clothing part which contains some prejudice, I would say there's no big issue in the advertisement.
I think this is a conspiracy to stir the feeling within the people so that we fight against each other.
Stop playing fire on race issue! It's a childish and cheap way of breaking the peace in us!

No comments:

Post a Comment