Friday, January 21, 2011

Count down 10 days...

We tend to count down at least once or twice or more every year..
Count down for the new year..
Count down for the National Day..
Count down for our very own or loved one's birthday..
Count down for the anniversary..
Or even count down for the HOLIDAY TO COME ( this is what we students do almost invariably)..hehe
Same goes to me...
I am now counting down for the CHINESE NEW YEAR to come!!!
It's only 10 days away..
It's really fast..sometimes when I open my eyes and stare at the calendar,I will be wondering " Har??How come so fast?"
These few weeks of study were among the busiest week I had in my NYP life..
Projects~
Assignments~
Presentation~
Activities~
Camp~
I barely find time to work out..I've not been exercising for more than 2 weeks..
I can't even find time to buy myself new clothes...
I could still remember when I was still a naive child.. When the CNY is only 10 days away,I will be so over the moon..The only thing which I needed to think of was how to enjoy my CNY...There wasn't homeworks or projects for me to worry of...
And I could enjoy a long break for my CNY...This year I have only 5 days break(Thanks God the 3rd and 4th day of CNY fall on weekend,or else I have only 2 days break!)
Haiz...enough for all the emo!!
No matter how long or short my CNY break is,I will always go back my hometown to celebrate with family...
1st of Feb is very near..
10 DAYS................


No comments:

Post a Comment