Sunday, January 16, 2011

16012011

My past few days had been filled with the fun-filled Nexus Camp..
It was the 4th camp i attended in my NYP life..
Just like the previous camp i attended,it's more to bonding,having fun and of cause learn through the fun..
Through this camp, or I would say through all the camps that I've attended, I really did learn a lot of things..A camp is not just about playing games, winning or losing is never a matter to me. A camp,other than just games,comprises of many other activities,the best example would be performances. Through joining all the camps that I learn to think,not just for me,but all group members ; Through these camps that I learn to dance,to perform----dancing and performances were always my weakness..although I'm sucks in it,I got the chance to learn and sharpen my skill. ;Besides, through these camps that I also learn to bear with the fatigue and goes beyond the limit.
Nexus which stands for NEXt--US...Next are US!!
It's true!! Up next will be our time..our time to shine...Be Ready and Let's go beyond the horizon!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment