Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A random post

Another boring night.
Reached home from company at 7.15pm.
Rushed into the bathroom after putting 2 eggs in boiling water.
Finished bathing and the eggs were hardly boiled in time.
Applied lotions on whole my body. It's an extra step for me every time I bath in Italy and I find this very troublesome.
Peeled the eggs, mashed them, added in pepper and mayonnaise, uniformly got them mixed.
Cut tomato into thin slices.
Heated up the frying pan, melt the butter on it and finally the crepe on it. 
Buttery smell soon filled the whole kitchen.
Crepe nicely done, ingredients filled, mouth watering.
Made myself a cup of hot milo, mouth opened wide, nom nom nom...


Laptop on. Funshion opened.
'Skyfall' played.
Blurry yet good enough to understand the contents.
Finished. Nothing special to be impressed.

and I'm here. 
Writing this random post.
Grass is always greener on the other side. 
This is very true. 
I once longed to stay in Europe, the 4 seasons, the fall, the cold winter, the pearl white snow.
It's my week 10. 12 more weeks to go. 
Now I wish I can go back to Singapore ASAP, go back to my family, my friends and of cause most importantly my baby <3 .="." div="div">
However, deep inside me I know when I'm back in Singapore 12 weeks later. I will again blame the hot weather, and miss everything in Europe.
This is the ironic truth about humans.

Okay. Enough of random thoughts.
9.54pm and I'm going to turn in now.
Good night world.





No comments:

Post a Comment