Friday, July 9, 2010

Still cant forget the fact that i did badly in Engineering Mechanics common test..

now then only I realise the difference between secondary studies and tertiary studies...
In tertiary studies you will find a lot of people who may not do well in secondary studies but do prettily well in tertiary studies..this is because they are taking the course that they are interested in and talented in..
It is really high competence here..
Im no longer the top student...
There are a bunch of people in my course that are doing better than me in the common test..
Anyway I will keep driving myself to put my best foot forward in every exams..
Life isn't just about doing well in exam..
I want to indulge in more activities that will teach me more things about life..
I shall not take examination too much to my heart now...
I want to be more all-rounded=)

No comments:

Post a Comment