Tuesday, December 8, 2009

im back...

hoo hoo...
im back...
i didnt know tat i've not been blogging for more than 3 months..
aiks....feeling so guilty...
haha...
time passes....eventually i've only 1 subject left for my spm....
what a relieve...
today just after my chemistry test,i couldnt wait to tidy up my stacks of book....
my books are all around every corner of my house...
my study room,store room,living room,staircase,bedroom....and even TOILET(dun trust me,im lying)
finally when i look at my almost empty bookcase,i feel so happy...
ahhhhhhhhhh...my mind is blank...
got no idea what to write anymore....
Zzzz...

1 comment:

  1. haha.so u knoe that u have not been blogging for a very long time!muahaha.
    i've cleared my books in my room, currently no books there, but i still have them stacking on the table.its rather high actually.gonna learn from u and dispose them soon!
    meanwhile, good luck for ur last paper.
    happy holidays yea! =)

    ReplyDelete