Friday, February 27, 2009

28 Feb....

Last day of Feb...
let's welcome March to arrive.....

2day is my school sports day...
i went to school early in the morning....
when the sports event began...
i juz sat at the corner listening to my mp4 reading txtbuk(actually cnt study at all) chatting wif my frens....
i enjoyed watching the event tug-of-war....
my house won finally...
we were shouting "satu dua tarik" for countless times until my house team won...
it was so happy to see my own house won...

after all...i went back home b4 the sports day end...
i gave the excuse that i wanted to attend my caligraphy class...
actually i can choose not to attend the class...
but i wonder y i began to feel bored and unhappy so i decided to go back earlier....

i still dunno the overall result of the sports events...
umm.....
blank blank blank...
im really confuse now....
y was i feeling unhappy???????

No comments:

Post a Comment